Europe, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa.
Welcome to the next application round for Enpact’s international Mentoring Programme for Technology Businesses with a focus on women in tech.
The deadline for this application form is JUNE 28th 2020.
All applications should be answered in English, which is the language of the programme.
For more information about the programme, requirements, timeline, benefits and testimonials, please visit our website.
The selection will be based on the following criteria:
– You are an established tech business already in operation with a verified tech product
– Your business is at a stage where international partnerships will be beneficial
– You are a female founder or your tech-based product addresses a gender issue
– Potential for growth/scalability
– Sustainability of the Business Model
– Personality and motivation of the founder
– At the end of the questionnaire, you will be asked to upload the following document as PDF, DOC, DOCX, PNG, JPG or JPEG files.
– Pitch deck or presentation of your business
– Personal introduction video (max. 60 sec – Files not required. Only link)The application takes roughly 20min to fill out.